BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

When love comes and knocks you down.

Happily ever afters don't happen in reality. Thats the depressing truth. But if even for a brief moment, i get to feel or be Cinderella at the ball. I'd give up everything to be in the arms of Prince Charming.

I'll be your crying shoulder. I have so much of love to give, just no one to give it to. The strands in your eyes. Emeralds from mountains can never compare the beauty of your eyes. I'll be the greatest bet of your life. Stop me from you stealing my breathe. I'll be love's suicide. Dance with me. Just once. And i'll die happy. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'll let you know. This feeling. This loneliness. Clutching the very being of my soul. I'm late. For what? Reality.

Breathe. You'll be ok.

Isn't it better to cling to fantasy rather than face reality?

In these eyes, more than words. Just about to crack open. Theres something you should know. I wanna be without you. Now you know. because it hurts too much to be around you.

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

I never pretended to be anyone else. And yet i am the one who got hurt. I am not afraid of being myself. I feel sorry for you.

Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and dissapointing.

I'll let you know how i am once i catch my breathe.

Theres no one in time that i know. I never said thank you for that. What would you think of me now?

Angels see me cry. Sweetest night and sweet sorrow. So what do you think me now? Here i am down before you. Angels reaching out.

Its not my dream. It never was. It was yours.

I turned my back from everything i know. To be who i know. Let angels lead me now.

I'm sorry i waited for the rain.

Notice me. Take my hand.

Everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings. I feel so small. I guess I need you baby.

I make believe that you are here. It’s the only way I see clear.

Your burning up my dreams. I don't want to be anywhere but here.

Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams Let it wash away my sanity.

Because i want to feel the thunder. I want to scream.

I’m not a child now. I can take care of myself. Mustn’t let them see me cry. I’m too old to believe all this childish stories. There is no such thing as faith, trust and pixie dust. My whole world is changing. I can’t stay and watch this city burn, Burn.

I try but its so hard to believe. I try and try to understand the distance in between, The love I feel. The things I fear and every single dream.

I can finally see it. Now I have to believe, All those precious stories. All the world is made of faith and trust and pixie dust.

I’ll try. To fight.

My weakness caused you pain. I’m trying. Please don’t stop caring.

I guess I need you baby.

Hold me close. Don’t let me go.

I remember times we spent together, a million questions all about our lives. I wish you were here with me.

Never thought not having you here would mean so much. Know the stars are holding you tonight.

Don’t look back even when no one believes us. I need your loving hands to pick me up.

How did I become so dependant on you?

I pick myself up, knowing you’re beside me. Wouldn’t have it any other way. J

0 comments: