BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sighs

What i heard while listening through The OST of Gossip Girl - Season One.

What do we say if we're going nowhere.

We say we know better to never fall in love again.

What if its too late?

I detest how you make me feel.

helpless.

Happy.

Weak.

Strong.

Miserable.

Bliss.

You make me go through all these emotions just by being you.

So kiss me.

I always thought that i knew.

Now i know that i was wrong.

And there you are laughing at me.

Is it any wonder that i don't know whats right anymore?

Is it any wonder that i feel this way?


Its hard to know where i stand.

Sometimes i get the feeling that i am stranded.

How do i let you do this to me?

After all the company i've had with misery. I should know better.

But i don't mind going through all that as long as i have you.

Time out.

I'm starting to not make sense anymore.

Got a secret. Can you keep it. See this much is true. Lock it in your pocket. If i tell you. I'd have to kill you.

Well. Love. Here I am.

Without a trace.

Here we go. Life's waiting to begin.

Tonite.

Why do you care?

I don't deserve you.

I can't breathe.

Why must you do this with me?

We don't need to whisper.

I know why i didn't love.

and i know why i do.

Stories of a stranger.

Lovely.

A vision.

Now i stuck inside a memory.

U buried me.

Didn't you love me?

Drowning.

Deep inside your sound.

Your always floating.

A vapour i couldn't see.

Here i am. stuck inside a yesterday.

Run me straight inside the ground.

i wish there was cure for this insanity.

0 comments: