BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 12, 2010

The ramblings of a love crazed fool. :)

you see my last post dated 20/02/10

reading it again i felt conflicted.
Yes i love him but like any relationship theres alot to work on.
Saying you love someone is one thing,
but honey actions always speak louder.
I am sorta freaking out with the whole relationship thingy,
irony seeing as to how i wanted this for months now and now that
i have him, i don't know what to do with him.
I just be myself. and hope that its good enough for him.
Spoke to jon and vina about it and they told me its absolutely NORMAL to freak out in the early stages of a relationship.
OH SEE I DID IT AGAIN.
*IT referring to crapping on and on and missing the main point. *
I am officially in a relationship with Ivan Valentine <3>
06.04. 10
He picked the date. and yes it was over the phone.
But it was one of the most happiest moments of my life.
The stars seemed brighter. He said the moon was smiling in favor of us.
US. :)
with regards as to why THAT day?
For odd reasons, he said because it'd be easy to remember.
(TEN TEN TEN *suspense sound in background* )
Boys and added drama.
hahaha.

Went to celebrate with Jon, Vina, Lyndon and Ian.
went to play pool. And he held me so close and so tight so many times
i almost lost my breath.
I love him so much.
Everytime i think of that day i smile.
Our first date together as a couple.
Played pool and i won with him and won again with JON.
Luck of the irish? hehehe.

doubt it.

But i was so happy being HIS>

I am still so happy.

Anyways, now i bet you understand the contradiction i faced when i read my blog, knowing what has happened since then. :)

Funny huh?

See this blog of mine is for me to vent my feelings and thoughts.

I don't wanna be the kinda girlfriend that puts my boyfriend above everyone in my life.
I want him to understand that the people, everyone in my life mean so much to me.
I need him to be there for me and love me.
I need to know that we are in this together now and always.

I'm not in this for the short walk in the park.
I'm done with that part of my life.
i just hope that i can be all that he needs me to be.

And i hope he understands that there are times when i need to be a daughter. a bestfriend. a sister and a student. I have other responsibilities. and i can't make him my one and only.
But he will always be my baby.
The only boy that makes my heart go RAWR!

:D

He's my Joker and I'm His Harlequin.

<3>

*love life aside*

Think i'm failing this semester.
Majorly scared of how i'll do for my exams.
don't know how i'd fare.
Definitely not good this time.
Very very bad feeling about it.
Just trying to be optimistic abit about it.

Looking forward to everything that could be happening.
Indonesia.
Sutha.
Holidays.
Work.
Financial stability. *would be nice for a change*
My baby and me :)

And there i go again about him.
can't blame my friends for the nausea they get from my love epidemic.
HAHAHAHAHA!


I love that boy,
That boy is love,
My love , My Valentine.

Love you honey.
Happy One week Anniversary.
Thanks for putting up with my crazies. and loving me all the same. :)

You are the cheese to my macaroni.

Part time lover and Full time friend.

Good day loves.
Spread the love.
Oh and Jesus Loves YOU. :)

*honey told me to tone it down but i just can't contain myself*



0 comments: